Thursday, January 6, 2011

Because I Still Haven't Read That Damn Zombie Guide Yet

It's coming at you....slowly, limbs dragging, slack-jawed and dead-eyed.
No, it's not a zombie.
It's a SUPERMODEL!
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!

While Supermodels may not be the living dead...they're awfully close, and in some ways, a heck of a lot scarier.

Read this quick guide* on how to differentiate between a zombie and a supermodel.

Either way, you'll still probably end up hacking their head off with a chainsaw, but at least you'll know whether they're chasing you for your brains...or that baggie of blow in your back pocket.

*guide courtesy of an old childhood friend. Fun fact: Every time I go in Bath & Body Works I think of this chick, who gave me seabreeze body gel when "body gel" was first invented. Like, seriously, there was a time when everybody just used bars of soap. She gave me the bottle and I was like, "WTF am I suppsed to do with it? eat it?" Little did I know I was holding the future of body hygiene in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment